Go on a family Adventure to rescue the Abandoned Astronaut from an alternate dimension!
Incoming transmission from IDPM3400… Please standby… SOS! Is anyone there? This is Interdimensional Agent A003. My portal exploded and stranded me in an alternate dimension. If you’re receiving this transmission I need your help.
Help return the astronaut to her original dimension by going on a scavenger hunt and puzzle solving Adventure.
Perfect for kids ages 6-12 and fun for the whole family!
Once you've purchased your adventure, here’s what you can expect:
- Receive your Puzzle Kit by mail in 2-5 days
- Your Puzzle Kit will include a map and puzzles to solve
- When you're ready to start your rescue mission, text the confirmation code included in your Puzzle Kit
- You'll receive your first correspondence with the Astronaut
- Complete all eight missions to uncover each clue. Find all the clues to rescue the Astronaut and bring her back to our dimension
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s in the Puzzle Kit?
The Puzzle Kit includes all the puzzle sheets you'll need during your Adventure
, a map, and instructions on how to start
How long does it take to receive our Puzzle Kit?
Your puzzle Kit will be sent via USPS First Class Mail and can take 2-5 days to arrive
How do we receive information about the Adventure?
Our Adventures are shared by text message. You will receive text messages at the beginning of your Adventure and as you complete each mission
Does everyone in my group need to have a phone?
No, you only need one phone to receive messages
How many people are needed for each Adventure?
The Puzzle Kits are meant to be shared between 2-4 people. If you have more than 4 people in your group, we recommend purchasing more Puzzle Kits
How long does this Adventure last?
Adventures last 1 to 1.5 hours on average